Discipline is a bridge between goals and accomplishments.
Atha yoga anushasanam!
Now the discipline of Yoga begins!
This is the first sutra(aphorism) of Yoga Philosophy explained by the father of Yoga Patanjali.
Patanjali says that Yoga is a discipline and it needs a systematic approach.
I am glad to introduce you this eight weeks of the program, which is going to give you a structured self Asana, pranayama and meditation practice and guidelines to keep you progressing in your Yoga journey and gain the holistic benefits for our mind,body, and soul.
Benefits of the course
- assess your personal progress of eight weeks.
- over come general obstruction in your well being like acidity,constipation,stress,headaches,insomnia,high blood pressure etc.
- you will be having a set routine and notes of daily self-yoga practice.
Many times students ask me that it’s been long they are practicing asana (body postures) but there is no advancement in their practice.
In this course, I will disclose those small daily life instructions, which I have learned in my 15 years of Yoga experience with different mystical teachers and Gurus which can help you to improve and grow in your practice.
It is suitable for both experienced and beginners Yoga aspirants.
This course includes-
- Introduction of Yogic din charya (yogic daily routine)
- Explanation of Yogic diet according to Yoga scriptures (Gita and Hatha Yoga Pradeepika etc)
- Myths and facts of Yoga (physiological and philosophical sides)
- Practical practice of eight limbs of Yoga
- Self-assessment and analysis of eight weeks of practice
- Lucky draw to win a Yoga mat and 60 min Thai Yoga massage coupon
Level 1- Starting on -29/04/17, Ending on-17/06/17 (9.00am-11am)
Level 2- Staring on-30/04/17, Ending on-18/06/17 (11.00am-1.00pm)
Cost- $250 for 8 weeks (early bird discount till 15th December)
$ 280 after 16th April
The eight-week Building Blocks of Yoga Discipline course by Vani was amazing, I’ve enjoyed and have learned lots In this course I‘ve obtained deeper and important knowledge, which makes my yoga practice richer and more especial in my life.Vani has organized each class very well: we made breathing exercises, asanas, meditations and she taught us fabulous theory.She was always open to any questions with love and patience.Vani also provided us with interesting printed material and every week she sent an email related to the topic of the week.She also sent us videos with the daily practices and asanas in our life.I highly recommend this great course.
Thank you very Vani, Lots of love and blessings ! Catherina