Have you desired for a deeper connection to your soul for long? Your wait is over!
Yoga Begins bring you Divya Darshana Yoga Retreat to India – An Insight of the Divine: the mystic experience into the journey of the place where Yoga first began!!
November 4th – 17th 2017
From time immemorial, India is famous for its spiritual space and its life transforming effects on individuals. Inspired by the desire of people to experience the mysticism of my Motherland, India, I am thrilled to organize this Divya Darshana Yoga Retreat to India.
According to sages, space is not void.It is full of divine consciousness. They say you can change the blueprint of your life by changing, or exposing yourself to different spaces.
What happens when you expose yourself to these sacred spaces?
- The space-energy gets poured deep into your consciousness
- Your karma gets transformed at its most essential state
- You tap into and focus the essence of their power into your being
Our retreat is a perfect opportunity to immerse in Yoga practice and philosophy while exploring the sacred land. It is an ideal way to relax and take the time to nurture your soul in the surrounding of the rich spiritual heritage of India.
We have designed a flexible schedule that allows you to explore your Yoga practice as well as allows you to experience the local Indian Culture.
On our retreat, the new yogis will be encouraged to explore the asana, pranayama, and meditation practice and to form a deeper relation with Yoga. Experienced practitioners will be inspired to take their practice to a whole new level.
Major highlights of the journey
- Ashrams and temples visit in Mathura, Vrindavan, Delhi
- Visit the World capital of Yoga i.e. Rishikesh and Haridwar
- Trip to Taj Mahal to sense the light of love with direct perception
Few things like the delicious cuisine of India, blessings of Gurus, holy site of Ganges and Himalayas, river rafting, Ayurveda treatments, spiritual discussions are the extra bonus you will experience.
This 14 days retreat provides a wonderful platform to expand your yoga knowledge. It is also an excellent opportunity to refine your practice in a serene environment.
Our holistic approach will help you to develop a practice and lifestyle that you can sustain even after your holiday ends.
It is going to be a complete spiritual transformation to support your soul-empowerment at the highest level.
Early Bird Discount (Registration Before March 15,2017) : $2250 (AUD)/person
$2450 (AUD)/person after 15th March 2017
**Installment options are available.
- Three meals in a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Transportation during the trip (train, buses, taxis)
- All the entry fee tickets
- Yoga and Meditation classes
Does not include
- Airfare to Delhi and back home
- Your Indian Tourist Visa (estimated cost $60 USD)
- Travel Insurance
- Vaccinations and malaria prevention medicine
- Snacks, drinks, water bottles etc.
- Ayurvedic treatments, spa, panchakarma, etc.
- Extra excursions outside regular program
- Personal expenditure