Date(s) - 04/11/2017 - 17/11/2017
Have you desired for a deeper connection to your transcendental self for long, to experience beyond the material, to explore a different space?
Your wait is over!
Yoga Begins is excited to bring you the mystic experience into the journey of the place where Yoga first began:
”Divya Darshana” A Yoga Retreat to India
November 4th-17th 2017
According to sages, space is not void.It is full of divine consciousness. They say you can change the blueprint of your life by changing, or exposing yourself to different spaces.
What happens when you expose yourself to these sacred spaces?
- The space-energy gets poured deep into your consciousness
- Your karma gets transformed into its most essential state
- You tap into and focus the essence of their power into your being
Our retreat is a perfect opportunity to immerse in Yoga and meditation practice and philosophy while exploring the sacred land. It is an ideal way to relax and take the time to nurture your soul in the surrounding of the rich spiritual heritage of India.
We have designed a flexible schedule that allows you to explore your Yoga practice as well as allows you to experience the local Indian Culture.
On our retreat, the new yogis will be encouraged to explore the asana, pranayama, and meditation practice and to form a deeper relation with Yoga. Experienced practitioners will be inspired to take their practice to a whole new level.
Major highlights of the India retreat
- Ashrams and temples visit in Mathura, Vrindavan, Delhi
- Visit the World capital of Yoga i.e. Rishikesh and Haridwar
- Trip to Taj Mahal to sense the light of love with direct perception.
Few things like the delicious cuisine of India, blessings of Gurus, the holy site of Ganges and Himalayas, river rafting, Ayurveda treatments, spiritual discussions are the extra bonus you will experience.
This 14 days retreat provides a wonderful platform to expand your yoga knowledge. It is also an excellent opportunity to refine your practice in a serene environment.
Our holistic approach will help you to develop a practice and lifestyle that you can sustain even after your holiday ends.
It is going to be a spiritual transformation to support your soul-empowerment at the best possible level.
Investment- $2250 (AUD)/person
Book your seat with $500 deposit (non refundable)
**Installment options are available.
Seats are limited!
- Three meals in a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Transportation during the trip (train, buses, taxis)
- All the entry fee tickets
- Yoga and Meditation classes
Cost does not include
- Airfare to Delhi and back home
- Your Indian Tourist Visa (estimated cost $60 USD)
- Travel Insurance
- Vaccinations and malaria prevention medicine
- Snacks, drinks, mineral water bottles etc.
- Ayurvedic treatments, spa, panchakarma, etc.
- Extra excursions outside regular program
- Personal expenditure
Bookings are closed for this event.